Neutral?

What is it like to be neutral person?

To me, that definition of somebody being "neutral" is just plainly hypocritical. This "neutral" person is that type of person who sits back , relax and enjoys the soap opera. The type who just listens wait for the next exciting episode and keep mum. The person who knows both sides of the story and thinks that he or she is doing the right thing by being neutral.

Do we consider that a selfish act?

To me again, it is wrong to take sides too but sometimes we are concern on the affected person well-being. We sometimes "hint" on what's happening so that they should take the matters to rest and move on to that better step ahead. The right thing was to advise what was best. It's kinda no obligation advise. Take it or leave it - Right?

Back to me:

I grew up in many environments which was never my own. I believe that I should not bother of my surroundings and always pretend that nothing happened? All I had to care was me. I lived that way all my life. Family feuds happens everywhere I've been but since my last 26 yrs of living , I learn, what to share and what NOT to share.

I shall say that I never came with a magnificent 5-star family community. I had to trade places and people never fails to make me feel that I was borrowing their life too. I became solely independent at 17.

For almost 10 years now, I did not say anything about anyone. All I remembered talking about was how my life went and also talked about people who never stops poking me from everywhere. I prefer to make people think that I was in the dark and wants to remain unseen. I've always like to feel mysterious. hah. But at the same time, I tried my best to meet people's expectations. I never interfered, talked bad or even be rude to any elderly on any of their conversations. I would rather speak to kids.

I'm happily married now. I got a life which I called my own .And I've got the world greatest husband too. At first, people warned me that my husband is not what he seems. I doubted him at first but I also kept to my own beliefs. 4 years later, which is few months ago, we got happily married. He was never what people said he was and most importantly he adores me greatly. I chose my own path despite what people said.

I'm not the neutral person type. But I only speak if I think I need too. I only act when I have to.

Before you tell me what to do, you might want to stop your selfish act first. People make their own decisions, talked or blog what they like. Let them be and let people like us be.

Salam

0 comments: