Smooch Me warm start.

By now, most of my contacts knew that I've started a new shopping website for Mums, kids and babies. Smooch Me, selling quality handmade goods collected for all over the world. All these goods are made by stay at home mums either in their work rooms or basements, strictly no factory productions. Yanni, my best fren and myself are now also taking up sewing courses so that we can produce our own goods soon too!

I've decided to launch Smooch Me on the 1st December 2008. However I have started to invite family , friends and contacts to visit, browse and get familiarize with my site since 2 weeks ago. I thank all my online buddies for the warm welcome and start.

I've already started to receive reservations and a lot of enquiries on the site. Thanks again. I will try my best to update new items once every 2 months. Everything is so good so far, Alhamdullilah. And the support from hubby is unconditional too.

A week ago, I've received an email from 88db Service Portal ( 88DB.com Singapore is an online service portal. A guide to Singapore services where you can find car services, business opportunities, business services, food and entertainment, pet services and wedding services. A site where you can buy and sell products, find Singapore clubs, Singapore events, leisure activities, performing arts and schools in Singapore as well as promotions in Singapore. ) that they are giving me a slot of a free posting for my Smooch Me business ad. I swear i did not sign up for anything there. I contacted the person, and I agree for the posting. It's free anyway. I just thought that I was lucky.

But yesterday, another miracle happened. I received an email by ST701, a Singapore Press Holdings e-marketplace saying that they visited my site and they want me to take part in a 2 day event call " GaKids Kiddi Booti Sale "!! It's a family carnival held at GardenAsia. I was like "WOW!".. They are expecting a 2000 crowd for both days and the event will be advertise widely in the Straits Times.

I seriously didn't expect all these to happen but I really thank Allah for giving me all these task to do so I have something to fall on since I'm quitting Starhub soon.

People would ask why would i quit my full-time job which I could earn so well on. Well hubby is working there too, It's so hard to do our things together, and leave are just a pain in the ass to ask for. So once my bonuses are out, I'm out too and for now i just want to stabilize my webbies.

I reallly hope and wish for support from all of you. Thanks you and don't forget to visit - Smooch Me - Quality Handmade Smooches

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ultimate internet blogshop
for wholesale & quantity korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds, locket, rings, hair, bracelet & bracelet accessories.

Promotion 35 % wholesale price cut. Ship Worldwide
my web page :: kawat stitching

Anonymous said...

just dropping by to say hi