Show her

I've worked so hard to achieve what I have now. To be where I am now. To be proud of myself.

It's just so easy for people who never actually knew what life really is and always think that they are always right bring people like me down.

First you tried your best to eliminate my sister,you succeeded, now me! I'm not as easy as it seems you know. Bring me down , you'll suffer your days. My silent treatment won't just agitate you but it will kill you. No point you try to find every single minor mistakes of mine coz I'm pointing directly to the enormous MisTake you did to everyone.

Old does not mean you know everything! Age does not give you power. Allah controls life & destiny. Every pray I made to Allah.. HE is the One who judges, not you or me.

It is pointless you pray to him without fail 5x a day but you are hurting everyone you know. Even your own kids does not want to speak to you and will turn you down when you call them. Your own kids tell your bad stuffs to other people. Haha.

All these while you have live your life with closed eyes , acting like a Queen but everyone is laughing at you. I'v seen clearly that you are even rude to your husband.

'Ya Allah, tunjuk kan lah hamba Allah mu yang itu ke jalan yang benar. Jangan lah biar kan dia terus menambah dosa nya. Kaulah yang maha mengetahui'

0 comments: