Still Well Indeed

Whew!! I've been gone for quite some time have I? (I mean since my last post)

Well I survive the battle. I revived myself from drowning. Of which this have just made me stronger. (thx to online buddy CRitterz too)

I've been very busy lately and I'm still recovering from the tiredness of Farhana & Nazir Ali's wedding. The wedding itself had a roller coaster ride of emotions but overall I'm very happy with the outcome.

I would like to fill in all the fun I had on their wedding process but I still had to choose and settle for pics and so I'll update soon ok.. It was so much fun and that is why I have to relate it really well.. Hehe

By the way for the past few days I've been hopping around in the bloggie world and understand that there is a big commotion of bloggers shooting each other. I've done nothing but smile at every post I read.. Haiz... Something never change... I wonder why is there so much jealousy around? And how can somebody make people hate them so much? Kesian to all the parties who were involved.. So childish whoever started it..

For those 'adults' in the blogging world, lets make this world a peaceful one.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



0 comments: