The events

As my fellow readers know by now that I have not been updating my blog on daily basis, weekly basis or monthly basis. All my updates are on random which means I typed down whatever I feel like talking about.


I was actually looking at my photo album in my lappie today and realize how many photos I've taken for my self, with love and with my dearest friends & acquaintences. Ho w I spent that picnic day, that Xmas and that new year.. I should have blog all about those times but it somehow slipped my mind. Luckily photo are a memory booster.


Let's Start:


Photobucket
This was the day CT joined the crazy gang at Al-Maj, combining with her "cornyness" the group just grew more crapier.


I remembered that night was such a gadgets night, we all were from work, meeting each other after quite sometime, and all of us by chance were just obsessed with each other's "toy".

Gadget #1
Photobucket
Eena with her brand new phone ( For the record, it drop twice oreadi )


Gadget #2
Photobucket
CT was hogging on the phone with some Chum.


Gadget #3
Photobucket
Amjad with the PSP and Eena amaze with the new phone - Again!


Gadget #4
Photobucket
Syafiq was YouTubing.


Gadget #5
Photobucket
Love with his Lappie of coz and he take Sheesha and gadget too!


Gadget #6
Photobucket
Shakina became Tri-Phone savvy.


Gadget #7 ( Last but not least )
Photobucket
And me with the newly Ipod Touch.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Ziana & I had our New year Exchange gifts . Thanks for the Bling shirt but if only I was thinner!!


Cam Whore
Photobucket
That's just us, never fail to entertain ourselves.


Photobucket
The full squad. What shall we name ourselves?


That night was really fun.. I have more..


The National Treasure day:


We caught National Treasure - Books of Secrets one Sunday and we had to go all the way to Jurong Point to watch the movies as our Shortie had to do D3 shift that day.. Poor Ziana, we had to rush ourselves. But that couple fault also lah, It was so hard to wake them up.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We humbly dine at Banquet.


I had fun though for a short time. The movie was Great. Who would not want treasure right?hehe


Then comes Xmas & New Year's celebration.


I was working on Xmas unlike the past years but I was off on New Year's eve. This year celebration was a very simple and very personal . I enjoyed it that way.


Christmas:


Photobucket
Our Igloo office, it always freezing even though it's not Xmas! That's my team members, Alan & Santhi.


Photobucket
Starhub coolest agents!


New Year:


I spent my New Year with my dearest bestfriend.. Yannie.. The shoulder to cry on, the bully & the laugh. Unforgettable for me. I love you.


Photobucket
Cofee , Tea or Me? The Stewardass smile. Showing off her Rosebud tea.


Photobucket
Myself having Banana Butterscotch Latte. I love this drink!!


Where we spent it??


It's at Holland Village. The place never fails to give me that warmth comfort. With god's will I will buy an apartment there. That's one of my wish list.
Yannie & I spent so many hours there and we just had so much fun, though the crowd was screaming, we were filtered by the world of our own.


That's how I spent my days mostly.. Coffee, gadgets, books & work.


Well that's about all now, guess it's still not too late.. Happy New Year to all!

0 comments: