The Wedding Findings

This is the time where I get really busy trying to secure every single thing for the wedding day. All these planning would be very much easier if I could engage a wedding planner but do you know how expensive one is.. "kalau lau lah aku kawin dengan Sultan Brunei takpe jugak" hehe.


And so my hunting started since December 07 and I'm very much please that I could cover a lot of areas in this 2 months. Love and myself have been really working hard. Like all the other future brides and grooms, we want the best for our wedding. We have learnt that though we are the ones who are getting married, it's the crowd we have to please. If we keep focusing the lime-light on ourselves, our guest would not enjoy that much. True?


This is why we need to really plan it down to details. Every details that Our lovely guest would enjoy. And after all that planning I just want to rest my case.


I want to be the bride-to-be who only needs to rest and relax, enjoy my bi-weekly spa package 3 months before my wedding. That's how I want it to be.. Meanwhile, when I'm not on my feet, I turned to the World wide Web for my wedding ideas.


Here are my findings of some creations I love


For my Arabic theme solemnization night

Photobucket

A very nice Jalabiya on which the colour we already chose is gold.

Photobucket

This is another gorgeous one.


The wedding dress.
I would love to have the tube wedding dress which I know it was impossible to wear on my wedding day due to the oldies ( still have to respect right). And so I would settle for the simple off-shoulder. Elegantly simple and nice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really hope our local bridals does have the dresses I want. I've seen wedding dresses here which is so "huge" and seriously I wouldn't want to look anymore fatter.


The Cake.
The masterpiece which get's people talking. The design uniquely reflects the couple.


Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these simple henna looking cakes. And have you seen cakes with jasmine flowers? Nice & unique right...


Photobucket

Photobucket


A very nice white simple 3 tier cake is my choice but after seeing that 4-tier donut.. I want!!!!


High-Tea.
Hotel style. Would it be nice to make your guest stay longer and let tham enjoy thise sweet savouries with a good hot cup of tea or coffee. Definitely my choice of a perfect wedding.

Photobucket


A very nice wide spread of cakes & puddings and I got AdrienneK to do that for me. Thanks bro!


Solemnization Reception.
With the unique venue, of course the guest will be served with unique & scrumptious food. Courtesy of Boss Ameen.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Eat like you are in the Sahara desert..


Money already Spent on...
Well We did do some shopping and bookings. It was really fun but the cash going out was ermmmm... heh.. Nak kawin punyer pasal.. Cash okay.. No credit cards.. YET!! haha.. My buys...


Photobucket

The bridal was quite a good deal.. A lot of freebies.. Best!


Photobucket

My cloth for the punjabi suit

Photobucket

For My Solemnization.. My favourite..

Photobucket

It's really quite costly for just fabrics itself. This is really my first time splurging on such stuffs.. Like people said, it is for a once in a lifetime affair

Photobucket

Love's punjabi suit from Kashmir, courtesy of Bhai Faris & Bu Roon. Love the colour.


Well. well, that's all I have for now. All those research & shopping. I was quite contented already.. 7 more months.. Waiting slowly & patiently.


I'm still enjoying my 7 months of singlehood with my favourite girlfriends - The Extremist! Love you all! See you later!

0 comments: