How I spent My Birthday

My Birthday was a blast as usual like every other year. With the same love ones and new friends by my side, I could not be happier.


2nd February 2008, was the day I turned 26. A lil more older, wiser and still unmarried.


Insyallah, this will be my last year celebrating as a single.(bite fingers!!)It's not that I hate leaving my singlehood life but just a lil "kancheong" about all of it.


I celebrate this year as usual, never planned for anything special except for that buffet thingy.( which did not come true!!! ) The story was we were supposed to have the dinner buffet at Carousel but "somebody" decided only to make reservation the night before my birthday!! How smart both guys were!!


But nevertheless, we still ended up happy & burpy at Sakura International Buffet in Orchard.


When the clock struck 12am (02.02.08) my phone messaes just would not stop. Thanks to all the well wishers peeps. The first was of course Lovie. Making sure he is the first every year. 2nd was my darling EEna, whom was just next to me at that very time and thanks to her I got wet with that birthday splash! Followed by the rest..


Photobucket
That's us - Wet & wild at 12.05am in the morning. This was after all the catching ended.


Photobucket
That is how my day started. Make silly faces to Love when he wanted to take a picture of me.


We then met up with Yannie, on the road to Cineleisure, caught in the rain and almost thought that I lost my phone. (some things will never change in me if you know what i mean ).


And guess WHAT!! Our Endang is really MAK ENDANG!! The 2 couples were very late and we had to keep laughing our ass off to keep ourselves occupied.


Photobucket
Waiting for Fadli & Ziana was painful for Love as he was really hungry. haha.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Entertaining ourselves with Cam Whoring each other.


And FINALLY those 2 came at 8.30pm when we were promised at 6pm!


Photobucket
Love thought the birthday sausage was enough fo my mouth!


Photobucket
I kept laughing and coughing and look at everyone who passes me their glasses for me to clear my throat.


Photobucket
They made friends with the Sakura Staff, Anand "something" I forgot lah!


Photobucket
Suddenly there is a birthday song with that smily face cake & ice-cream. Thanks love!


Photobucket
The gurls after dinner.


Photobucket
My special ones celebrating with me.


Photobucket
Us again!! Can never get enough of ourselves.

And that not the end of the day. From town we headed home to fetch the others, Eena, Sakina, Syafiq to continue the celebration.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks fun? It's Damn fun!!! I just could not stop laughing.


The cake was so delicious. Thanks again to ENDANG & Ziana for that Swensens run..


Photobucket
I've got prezzies from them too!


Inside the box contains small little hearts. And we started to sabo in a different way and of course, Baby was the victim.


Photobucket
Love Victimised! he looks like MS Piggy.. hahah!


Photobucket
And here we have the new found love. So tak matching!


Photobucket
Reason behind this pic.. I took a few chopsticks at Sakura and made it for my hair stick.


And yes my Birthday celebration on THAT day only was a BLAST! I enjoyed that day so much. Especially the time when they decided to bully Syafiq at Mustafa. Oh yes, we went to Mustafa again..


The next day.


I started the day early and baby pick me up using public transport. It's not usual that we take public trasport together as he drives most of the time. Once in a while is fun.


Photobucket
Love boarding the train


Photobucket
Me sitting and looking for more seats though it's only 2 stops away.


Photobucket
Celebration the next day was held at Love's place as his mum and myself share the same birthday. That is the reason why both we think alike and Love is stuck with the same type of woman for the rest of his life. Remember love, it's a good thing.Muahahaha


Photobucket
The Aquarians names whose involved in the party.


Photobucket
That the birthday girls & a boy.


Photobucket
The kids enjoyed the cakes so much. Selection of chocolate and strawberry. From Swensens again.


Photobucket
Eena got sabotaged! yay yay!


Photobucket
Piya - Looking confused!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Love fed the 2 most important woman in his life. Long Live!
The hospitality was so much fun with servings of chicken rice and more.


It's presents time!!!


Photobucket
Stars I like, this is from Mami & Mamu.


Photobucket
I love the Chomel collections, from Asai & Bu Ana


Photobucket
Lovely, from Mami Hairon, Shakina & Syafiq.


Photobucket
My favorite bling-bling clutch & earrings, from Endang & Ziana.


Photobucket
Naughty-naughty soap , from Darling Eena.


Photobucket
Fossil purse for my future use she said, from Yannie.


Photobucket
Songket, from bro Pipi.


Photobucket
Last but not least, Samsung Digital Camera, unique & stylish , from Baby Love.


Photobucket


Thanks all for never failing to make my birthday memorable every year.


I love you all!

0 comments: