Is it a busy year or is it just me?

Sigh.........


That how I start my blog today.. A long sigh due to the hecticness of my schedule.


I finally get a day off after a non-stop combo since last Wednesday due to that CNY festive. I was so jealous seeing my family and friends either hanging put or sleeping all 4 days or even a short trip nearby the country. I used to be one of them. When I was working for SingPost I take Public holidays and my nights for-granted.But now!!! I have to sacrifice public holidays, weekends and even my night outs!!


It's not that I'm complaining coz I chose the job scope myself. I also feel responsible for all Singaporeans whose watching Cable TV and to make sure that they good reception from Starhub. Yup!! I chose to be that Cable Lady..


It's actually not as bad as it seems. Though I don't get off days on PH, I was so lucky that baby love was working with me. Though we are from different teams, we still get to see each other , eat & sleep during our breaktimes together. Coz of his presence, I really don't mind being at work. I also have access to internet 24/7 and so I was really updated and managed to find a lot of my old friends and aquaintences on the web. Thanks to Friendster, Multiply & Blogger .


Well as I said, I finally got an off today. And so being tired after that week of work, I still manage to do a lot of things today


Every Monday is "blaja ugama" day at my house. We usually offer the "students" lights snacks and drinks after the session. I've decided 2 days ago I want to bake my famous cake for them. ( Which I haven't be baking for a long time )


I woke up at 11am which was quite early.. heh.. Found out that Mum was gonna cook 'Chicken Dalca' !! I never liked 'Dalca', I found the taste wierd, with all the dhals. So I've decided to cook! And I cooked, "Ayam sambal kicap" - MY FAVOURITE!! And still I manage to bake 3 marble cakes for the religious class session. All done by 5pm but after that I went flat again on the bed. hahaha...


After I woke up for Margrib, that when I thought I should blog..


The last time I went out to chill was last Tuesday. And I had my coffee session with darling Roz. I've not seen her since her cyss ops and so a day with her would be nice and so much fun knowing that she's the most out-going one.


We met at Clarke Quay and had lunch at The Coffee Club. Then head to the Marrakesh for some sheesha and drinks. I have not been to Clarke Quay for a long long time, it's like a year if I'm not mistaken. The place change!! Nice change..


Photobucket
That's Marrakesh, a very nice place to sit back and relax.


Photobucket
That's us.. My darling Roz.. Steamy for a Chardonay.


Photobucket

Photobucket
That's what we ordered. I had a non-alcoholic Strawberry Margarita & Roz had her White Chardonay.


After a few hours we headed to The Rupee Room. The lounge was so empty that we got excited snapping pictures away.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The interior of this place is so beautiful and they play the latest hindi songs. I urge all of you (my gang) to go together some day. It will be so much fun.
That was my last outing, fun and crazy!
P.S: I love you Movie is coming this Valentine's and Baby & I are proudly off. Though we don't celebrate, catching a movie will just be as nice.
It's a good movie.. Catch it okay.

0 comments: