My Valentine

Am I ever so late for any updates?? Nah!!


Valentine's day just passed like 2 weeks ago. I had my share of Love that day. Mine was fun and how was yours?


It's always nice day to walk around on 14th Feb. You see couples around, holding bouquets of flowers, bears and chocolates. What was I holding? Nothing. Haha.


I do not celebrate Valentine's day, but it happens every year it was either my of day or my dating day. And so we get to get in the mood of love. I had always made a point to Love that even though we have seen each other for years, we must make a point to go out for a date at least once a month. And my definition of 'date' is.. to really dress up, book a movie, plan dinner like you always do on courtship times.
Trust me! This method is good to keep your relationship alive. How many couples still go out on dates after years together or married to each other?



4 consecutive years already. Love is still by my side.


The Blue Day


Photobucket

We suddenly saw a lot of people wearing blue which we ourslves did not plan with each other. Coincidentally Blue!


Photobucket

We sat in town looking at those lovebirds enjoying their day.


We then head down to Al-Maj as they will have their Valentine's special yearly. It's really special, course by course meal. Unique and delicious.


Photobucket

The Hearty Soup

Photobucket

The Chicken roll Appetizer

Photobucket

Strawberry freeze

Photobucket

Main Course - Grilled Fish - Super Yummy!

Photobucket

Finally dessert - Raspberry Parfait

Photobucket

Apart from that Al Majlis has this guy going aroung singing Love songs for the lovely couples.


Photobucket

And Laxi dressed like Cupid giving away roses - How sweet!


Photobucket

After all that ordeal, we still had time to head down to Mustafa for some fun! Heard of " Masuk bakul angkat sendiri " This is a living example.


Photobucket

We then head down to Marina Coast for some relaxing & beautiful scenery.


Photobucket

I'm still that Earthy Girl.


Photobucket

and his my Earthy Man


With all the sea breeze we got hungry and set up our own carboot picnic.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I really had fun on Valentine's. Oh ya!!! I did catch a movie that day.. It was so heart warming, it made me cry.


So baby love, Never Look back alright..


P.S : I love You

0 comments: