Hey Ya

It's been a long time hasn't it?

I was heading off to bed when I rolled around and couldnt shut my eyes... Didn't realize that it was already 3.20am. I still can't sleep. And so I decide to blog..


I was blog hopping and it was quite sad that some of my really good friends had turn their blog down.. Well they move on I guess..


I, myself, find it hard to blog these days due to the super duper tight schedule.


And so ... Wassup with me.. nothing much! Still the same work, wedding planning and more family fued these days.. Haiz.. Grow up peeps!


Very very good news to all Starhubbers!!!! We all will be smiling looking at that fat pay check this 20th. Yes.. Its variable bonus month! As much as 5.48 months... A good start of the year I must say. There will 1 more coming next month too.. And that is profit sharing.. I was amazed that some of my senior colleagues actually received a 5-digit figure this bonus pay-out! Wow!! That makes us love our company more isn't it? And which also means , work harder.. haha.


I'm giving my whole family a good treat of seafood this weekend.. I must say that all were excited when I started messaging them the invitation. Can't wait for a get together after so long. some even called to discuss the menu.. hahaha.


Oh yah, I would like to thank my lovely friend Roz for putting up a mini wedding party for Lovee & me. Thanks so much for your sincere thought. I was so surprised that I almost cried.


Here are some of sneaks...


Photobucket
Lovee act cute!


Photobucket
The gang snaps!


Photobucket
Pre-wedding cake.. Thanks again Roz! So sweet of you! The cake was so beautiful


Ok deh!! Trying to have some shut eye now... Chow!

0 comments: