Pipi's Wedding

Another family member of mine got hitched. And now a closer relation. My cousin whom i called brother. We basically grow up together, get bad together, cover ups for each other. Those were the times when we were teenagers till we grew up to adults, we were still there to stanby for each other.

Pipi- is what we all call him. Finally getting married at the age of 28.

On Saturday was his solemnization day where we all had to head to the Bride's place at Clementi at noon. It was a hot day I tell you.. Thank god, the bus we got into had air-condition which was satisfying enough. But the journey was extremely mind-blowing cos we had 'abang chen' & 'abang sairi' as the so called tour guide.. our shortie and blackie.. haha.. We had so much fun till sis-in law 'kak lati' asked them to stop for a while as she almost had asthma attack. And guess what - they never stop at all! They continued teasing each and everyone of us.. Haha.. That was the best part for me.

And we reached..

Photobucket
Eagerly waiting for the final say..

Photobucket
This was his moment..

Photobucket
Eventually hitched..

And that night, we had more good food. Soup tulang followed by Mum's best rawan, sambal goreng, sambal sotong, mee soto & mee hoon followed by lots of malay kuehs.

It was nice to see all cousins, nieces and nephews gathering around chit chatting. I was busy most of the time, picking up cakes & stuffs here & there. I also manage to see the Chelsea-ManU game lah! ( curi tulang kejap) Hyder was with me most of the time and this is the first time he was a part of a grand celebration in my family. It's good to mix around but it's just that I got a little ackward. Funny..

We then continued the night away playing the Carrom till 3 am... Nasir & I teamed up to defeat the BabyLove & Fadli aka Endang.. Muahahahaha..

The next day - Sunday.

I'd say the celebration was superb as he was the last child. Almost everyone turned up. The void deck was jammed packed unexpectedly.

It was so humid that we really regret having songket as our uniform outfits. Though it was nice but the stickiness was just KILLING me!

The line-up:

Photobucket
Nice touch of pink..

Photobucket
Popeye's family in green..

Photobucket
Sis & I in brown..

Photobucket
the Temp cooler..

Photobucket
The Clown.. (not me!)

Photobucket
Helmee's turn in 8th June..

i wanted to take photos with so many people but I just didn't have the chance to. I was running around like everywhere! Which reminds me that i need air-con for my wedding - as if!

Photobucket
The family photo..

Photobucket
the blood siblings..

Photobucket
Abg chen doing his 'Kera Sakti'

Photobucket
I lurve her outfit.. chantiq! Happily cutting the birthday cum wedding cake..

And now presenting the old and upcoming couplets..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

in the bus..
Photobucket

Photobucket
The 3 anak dara.. Don't they just grew up beautifully.. (Ahem!)

Photobucket
My lovely 'berkat' girls.. They 'lepak dayak' that very night!


I had fun and i'm sure all did too ..

And then the cleaning part, we need not pay the 'bangla' cleaners cause we've got our very own.

Photobucket
From Bombay, Sri lanka, Chennai & Pakistan.

Photobucket
Clean up guys! Clean!

Photobucket
Rajin nampak! Rajin nampak!Rajin nampak!

Again.. I will say i had so much fun.. Thanks to sibling , cousins, nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles who participated to help. My bro's wedding was a bash!

Special thanks..
Thanks to Abg Amin who tortured the bride & groom to round the carpark on that weather.
Thanks to Cik Ani for the delicious food for Saturday.
Thanks to RS mutiara for the deco & 'kendarat'.
Fantazia Yani for the wedding cake.
Photobucket
PetitBizkit for the cupcakes.
Photobucket

And people I did get a chance to snap pics with..
Syikin, Mama, Eena, Intan, E-in, Abah, Mami, Nek Jah,Piya, Afeer & Sohail..
Maybe next time yah..

Next Stop : Helmee's wedding.

0 comments: