Plans & Thanks!

It has been more that 2 months since I last blog. I asked myself where was I and where had I been?


After my brother's wedding, I had been busy preparing for myself.


Last 25th May, I was diagnosed Hand,Foot & Mouth disease. I had full 28days MC.My company was very particular of such diseases, had baby quarantined also as he has the closest contact to me. How I got this HFMD? Got it from the 3 lovelies ( baby's niece & nephews ). Then few days later Baby was also diagnosed with the same disease. I won't say that this sickness was not serious but it's really minor for adults. For me , I had spots on my hands and foot, 5 ulcers in my mouth for a week but I don't feel sick at all. For Baby, he just has spots but suffers stomach issues.


Having HFMD was a blessing for us. Due to our working commitments we barely have time to settle all our wedding plans. But 28 days was a blessing which we made very good use of it.


We manage to get our studio photoshoots done by RH Bridal.Settle all payments with the them for the andam and deco.


We've completed our room set, all the clearing ( Like- WoW !! Haseena has tonnes of stuffs! )and cleaning. We had to survey various furniture place for the right kind of bed & furniture & accesories. That is soo done! That itself took us a week to finish. Our room will look superb..


We went shopping for all the "gubahan" gifts.. And at the same time enjoy the GSS. We bought more than we expected since most are on sale. Shopping was always retail therapy and Baby just learnt that from me and got addicted. haha


Ooh yah... Baby bought me a P80 Nikon camera.. My new love... and he himself got a SD Panasonic Vcam by me. And for media in the room, a Sony Bravia 32inch and the VaiO wireless system which allows us to watch TV and surf the net at the same time. So gadgety!


We were so excited but we do miss work as working made us save more than spending. But in all, it's al for a good cause.


I really appreciate all the vendors who attended to our needs and requests.


We initially thought of that normal traditional wedding (ala void decks, mph or hotel ). But then, as we ourselves who were sick of the same old things decided to spice things a little after Mak's & Baji's approval.


We've decided to held our wedding at Al-Majlis, the place we first met, dated and fell in love. The place can only accomodate 400 or less... So my wedding invites would only be for the close ones and most inportantly the loved ones. This wedding is not for relatives to sweat themselves but to enjoy the delicious arabic food, samra, belly dancers and sheesha.
Most importantly thank you for closing the shop for us even though it's Saturday


Yes! CAFE LE CAiRE @ AL-MAJLIS WOULD BE OFFICIALLY CLOSE ON 23RD AUGUST 2008 FOR THE WEDDING OF HAIDAR KHAN & NURAINI


So who would not be excited to attend right? Even my wedding vendors wants to be there.. ahhaha..


After all being said, I would like to thank some people in advanced.....( in case i forget ..heh heh )


To Boss Ameen & Fatimah of Al-Majlis,
You are the man again. Bring the dream to life. Thanks for going all the way to Cairo & Kuwait to get the outfits and souvenirs for us. And providing the food menu, drinks, music, banners and staffs... I can never imagine such things. haha


To Kak Ros of RH Bridal,
Thanks you for lining up the deco for Al-majlis, though it's challenging to decorate the entire cafe but for what I visualize, it's gonna be extremely charming.


To Shereen of Saheli Bridal,
Dearie, your the best make up artist.. Ever!! Thanks so much for slotting that last min outdoor photoshoot and letting me wear the most beautiful gargra I've ever seen. And the make up was super 'lawa'. And also handling my wedding dinner gown for me... Thanks a million for all of these..


To PetitBizkit,
Thanks for accomodating to my request and likes. Ths design and colours and the ideas.... The cake would be Delicious but too 'sayang' to eat.
Can' wait to see the final design.....

Francis of Starhub,
Thanks for volunteering to take pics at all 4 sides of the wedding and also for bring another 3 of your crew with you. We really saved alot for these.

I believe there is more to come ... More people to thank...

I really hope and pray and alls ends well.
P.S: No pic from me for now. I'm on quarantine. The elderly says.. I'm not allowed to be seen or for people to see me for at least 3 months before my wedding.. mwahhahaha

0 comments: