The Itenerary

It's 34 days to go... to be belong to someone i love..


Well I've been exceptionally busy handling berkats, logistics and those teeny weeney stuffs. I'm a few steps away to done.. Then I could enjoy all the Spa treatment given by Wayan Retreat, all the body massage, body scrub, body polish and more... I've been deferring all my appts with them due to my work schedule..


I have my company dinner and dance today. Held at Swissotel, wow 6-stars right? I hope the door gift is fun. That's also partly the reason why i'm so free to blog.. No calls , no appts, no urgencies. Everyone is smiling away today, hoping to win at least the top 10 lucky draw prize. Some of the girls are already dressed up..


The theme : Heroes & Villians..


I've decided not to dress up this time on which i really thought of becoming the witch but again I was too busy to even get myself a costume. So i'm just a cute babydoll today.. oh.. Nope I'm not dressed up yet. Knocking off at 5pm to do that. I do not want my dress to be all crumpled and all.. hehe..


I'll update the pics when I have the time.. Pls pray that i will have the time.


Oh back to the my topic..


Finally we have the itenarary for the wedding. Here it goes..


2pm: Nuraini's ( the bride ) family has to be there and fully ready at Al-majlis. Final tuning the details at the cafe while waiting for Haidar's ( the groom ) family.


3pm: Everyone particularly invited should be there, so is the Kadhi. And so we go for the solemnization ceremony.
Pic taking up to 5pm


5pm: The newly weds , brides maid & bestman will go up to the parkroyal hotel to change to our dinner outfits.


7pm: All dinner invitation guests should be there ready for the arrival of the newly weds which will be aisled with professional belly dancer , Stefanie and Samra done by Alwi..
All may enjoy the scrumptious food. Free sitting for all otherwise stated..


Night goes on till dawn!!!!!! Dancing to your tunes.. 4 carrom boards provided and sheesha will be available for purchase.


wow! i feel like a wedding planner.. haha..,br>

So that's about it , my 1 day arabic theme wedding event. Short , sweet and memorable for me. The best thing is we manage to get married at the place we first me and fell in love.. Awwww... how sweet..


So i really hope my guests won't get lost, for those who drive, there will be valet parking if you need one.. Cheers everyone. See you there!

0 comments: