The HECTIC Period

It's 18 days to the wedding and this is what I call THE HECTIC PERIOD !!!


I have last minute changes on cakes and favors ( on which I still have not got any confirmation yet! ), tailor collections ( my nikah & dinner outfit not ready/collected) , our wedding room is only half done, bed not delivered yet and apart from that I still have to work on SUNDAY .. like from 6.45 - 11pm just because the shortage of manpower. I hate this feelings. Give me more butterflies in my stomach!


Well during the rush, i still do enjoy the teamwork we both have..Lovee, we make a great team!


Oh yah.. I still have not finalise details with my bridesmaid as she's busy flying & I'm busy working.. ( Yannie - Thank god we secured the lunch reservation at Carousel this coming Tuesday.. No interference summore - u know what I mean.. ) I really hope every details can be settled the same day..


At the same time, I'm also busy setting up my jalabia stock for sale.. Jalabia from Syria, dubai & Kuwait.. Cant wait to start that up too! I really appreciate good support from my multipliers. I will inform all when it's launch. Now you see how busy I am right..


Well for now..Let me show you lovely peeps some pics of the preparations yah..


Photobucket
She's my dearest beloved Yannie.. Know each other for almost 7 years now from IKEA days. Who ever knew that we would clicked! FYI - She's as Bimbo as I am.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was searching for tops for my siblings and cousins and it was really a tough choice. Where I got them? Geylang Market of course.. Good price with varieties.. Hope you all like them .. BTW the design I chose.. None of the above!! haha


Photobucket
This favor tags came from US about 2 weeks ago. www.weddingstar.com is where I got them. Cheap but quality very good. A lot of varieties too! You might want to check them out coz they do personalization of names and ready in just 2 weeks. This tags to be pasted on my wedding favor, What favor I'm giving? You all will find out on 18 days coz i seriously have not got any confirmation yet! haha!


Next........The making of Our love nest..


Photobucket
I have an aroma therapy corner with several candle holders designs.. For sensualizing the mood.. oohhh.. No lah.. It's just something i love to collect!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the media corner which is done. We have 5 lamps on it!!! LOvee is a fan of lamps.. And he;s still intending to purchase summore!! I really hope we'll have a super big room in the future.. But I simply love the glow.. It's really beautiful when dark..


Photobucket
That the sight of the half done room. Neat and exotic.. But then.....


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's unsightly!!!! The wires still hanging there from that 32 inch TV and the floor is spaceless!!
Oh and that is my maggic mirror wardrobe. Make the room looks spacious isn't it?


Well after all these, I'm still rushing for a lot of stuffs!! I feel like working even it's my off days!! Really hoping the HECTIC period will be over soon!!!


Photobucket
Coming up!! My jalabiya shop will be coming up soon!! When? I'm still looking for a perfect date for it launch..


Photobucket
Btw.. Lovee is so sweet! He bought me this to support my interest of taking pictures.. My favourite Love now!


After all been said, I'm exhausted!!! I need sleep.. Spa time!


P.S: This pics are not that clear as I take them with my Samsung i780 and not Nikon. So pls don't mind the pics clarity..

0 comments: