Everything is gonna be alright..

Few days I thought my world was going down..


Is this what all brides faces weeks before the wedding or is it just me?


Some people just start to put pranks on me. Accused and bad-named!


You see, getting married was not an easy thing for me. My dad passed away when I was 16, I have a brother whose travelling most of the time ( and it takes months for him to come back ) and another brother who is always either missing in action or serving sentence to the police force. The only person I'm close with was my dearie sister. My mum stay is JB.


Having said the above, I need relatives assistance for my wedding.. For months... nobody came to me offering anything at all!!! Oh.. only Kak dada, my cuzzie, offered me that lovely brownies to give to my guests.


And I'm not referring to monetary offerings, all I wanted was a little of their energy to participate helping me run errands. I have clearly mentioned to my family that i would settle monetary issues myself as I was working long enough to have a big fat savings in my bank account.


2 months before the wedding I told my cuzzies that their outfits would be on me. I personally chose and paid for the outfits and the ones I chose are definitely not cheap. Even my aunt got it also.. They were so excited , but after the outfits were handed over .....they got quiet again...


Well for you all to ponder ah ....


And then, 2 weeks before the wedding, my wali which was my uncle decided not to be the wali if I were to hold my 'nikah' ceremony at the event hall in Cafe Le Caire. He will do be the wali if it's held at home or romm . Which hadith says this??? Must be the gossipers.


Baby's parents & aunt & uncles had to go thru major arguments on that special place we chose to have our wedding. Poor baji-in-law & mami-in-law.. Their main issue was " I(me) did not discuss to them anything about the wedding!!!! "


These people don't even listen at the first place!


Surprisingly... People who contributed the least, says the most lah.. hahaha


I've told myself that I would not get affected by all these , I could still smile and calm myself.


Nevermind, Allah is maha memahami dan mengetahui.. My MIA brother came along today , save my life and comforted his youngest sister!!!


I feel much relieved now and I thank Baby & family whose has been supporting me non-stop. Advising and comforting.


Lastly, let me thank all which helped me alot for my upcoming . My beloved sister & Yan, for the BMW car sponsor. Kak Dada, for the brownies. Stefanie, for that bellydance (wedding gift) performance on that day. Yannie, for that Cupcake Tier & being the best bridesmaid. Telvin, for the sheesha lines. Cik Mis, for being the co-ordinator for my wedding(you're the best). Erman, for the wedding magazines. Francis & crew for being the fully sponsored cameramen. Boss & Mdm, for being the parents of my wedding, beautiful arabic outfits & endless food spread.


Oh mi god!! I don't much relatives names up there!!!only 2.. pathetic kan..


Sigh....... There was so much in my chest finally let out..


Dear friends , please do pray for me that everything is gonna be all right..


Ameen

0 comments: